Follow the instructions below to integrate the ePostcode.com web services into your system
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for a new account. We are giving away 50 free credits to get you started. Sign Up
- When you have signed up you will receive an email that details your sign in details and unique account keys. You will need these whenever you make a call to the ePostcode web service.
- If you want to learn more about web services and how they work click on the following link. Learn More
- The next thing you will want to do is start integrating ePostcode.com into your web site or application view our latest web services at https://ws.epostcode.com/postcodeservices19.asmx
- If you need any help or have any questions to ask or comments, please contact us at the following link. Contact Us
On registration you will receive 50 free credits for testing purposes, but if you feel you require more credits, please contact us and we'll be happy to provide more credits for testing if needed.
For go live, you can simply use the existing keys or create new keys from within your personalised portal
The published service services for epostcode can be found at the URL below.
These services are also available securely via SSL (https) to enable seamless integration with secure web pages and applications. If you click on each of the links you will be taken a page where you will find everything you need to consume the web service as well as a list of the methods available.
There are a number of deprecated web services that are provided for legacy application support, but these should not be used for any new integration and will, at some point, be removed once all clients have migrated from them.
We are in the process of updating our documentation and code samples to support the new range of services and we will shortly be releasing and update which will include a full REST interface as well as providing backwards compatibility with the existing SOAP interface.
You can get a formal definition or Web Service Description Language (WSDL) of the service by clicking on the Service Description link.
This WSDL is all that developers need to enable them to integrate the service into any website, intranet application or desktop application, such as a CRM or ERP system.
If you are interested in integrating ePostcode.com have a look below where you will find code samples and downloads that should help you to get started.
Click on the corresponding download link to download.
| MSXML 4 SP2 (Microsoft Download Required for ASP and VB6)
Simple Website Integration download. This is a download of a simple html file that can be copied and pasted into an existing or new website. (Beginner level developer)
- Classic ASP download. This is a download of some simple Classic ASP pages that can be incorporated in to your site. (Beginner/Intermediate developer)
- ASP.net / C# download. This is a download of our demo website and is written in ASP.net with C#. (Intermediate developer)
- Windows Forms in VB.net download. This is quite similar to the C# download but is a stand alone Windows Application written in VB.net. (Intermediate developer
- PHP Sample application download. This is a php implmentation of our demo application that can be used to integrate the epostcode web services to your website or application. (Intermediate developer)
Basic Code Samples
Java Server Pages (JSP)