To start making instant savings and to ensure there is no reason not to switch to ePostcode.com, we are offering a free integration service to all new customers that use alternative address management services in the UK. We will re-work the scripts and coding of your existing installation to ensure you can transfer to using ePostcode.com without any cost risk to you.
A simple and transparent transactional lookup service
Our pricing is simple and transparent; simply choose the number of credits or user licenses required by using the simply slider bar above and we will instantly calculate the cost. Then simply sign up to gain instant access to our service and to receive your unique API license account code and key via email.
We charge on a straight forward pay per click credit system:
- Search Premise Functions - 0 Credits*
- Search Thoroughfare Functions - 0 Credits*
- Nearest Data Functions - 1 Credit for every 5 returned**
- Geographic Functions - 1 Credit
- Get PAF Address - 1 Credit
* - These functions are used in conjunction with the get address lookup functions which satisfy the PAF licencing conditions. Searching our service generally consumes 0 credits, it is only when a Get Address Lookup call is made that a PAF credit is taken for licencing purposes. If 5 multiple searches are performed, without calling our PAF credit service, we count these towards credit usage for billing purposes.
** - The nearest data function is charged on the number of records returned from a specific search. If you wish to find the nearest 5 addresses from a specific postcode, you can upload as many postcodes to match against as required, along with the number of 'nearest' postcodes to be returned. If you return the nearest 5 addresses you will be charged 1 credit. If you ask for up to 10 to be returned you would be charged 2 credits, etc.
Do you require user licensing?
We are leading the way in providing an easy to manage web service based address management solution and we are still able to offer a fully managed web service for your addressing needs, even if you require a 'per user' licence. We would now suggest however, that moving away from a user license model to a transactional model is likely to result in immediate cost savings and improved service. Also, by moving to the transactional model, all the Royal Mail licensing conditions are automatically met and we automatically update the Royal Mail with your transactional usage.
If you require any information as to how you can ensure your organisation is and can remain compliant with the PAF Licences agreement, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the PAF Licence conditions with you.